HiDiamond Speaker Cables
There are 8 HiDIamond Speaker Cables ranging from the entry level Diamond 1 to the advanced Diamond 8. All cables feature 4VRC technology with the copper conductors being baked 4 times to realise high levels of purity resulting in low levels of inductance, capacitance and resistance.
The Diamond cables 4 to 8 include XPLE insulation which is 100 times better than normal Teflon. This lowers the threshold of spike's escape and therefore the width of the musical signal barrier guaranteeing greater linearity and low amplitude of the sine wave of the basis for the benefit of the naturalness of musical signal emission.
Finally the cables are terminated with quality connectors soldered with multiple galvanic tinning passes finished with chrome plating or rhodium plating to minimise conductive 'bottlenecks'.
- Same as Diamond 5 but bi-wiring. can be ordered with 4 in and 4 out connectors or 2 in and 4 out connectors
- Finished with Rhodium plated connectors and XLPE insulator
- finished with banana plugs (crocodile)
- terminated with banana connectors WBT-0610 Ag, spade connectors WBT -0681 Ag
- terminated with either banana connectors in Rhodium Fibre Carbon or spade connectors in Rhodium
Additional lengths can be supplied on request.