HiDiamond - RCA Signal Cables
There are 11 HiDIamond Signal Cables ranging from the entry level Diamond 1 to the advanced Diamond 9 and two phono cables. All cables feature 4VRC technology with the copper conductors being baked 4 times to realise high levels of purity resulting in low levels of inductance, capacitance and resistance.
Signal cables 3 to 8 and the Phono 0 cable feature XPLE insulation which is 100 times better than normal Teflon. This lowers the threshold of spike's escape and therefore the width of the musical signal barrier guaranteeing greater linearity and low amplitude of the sine wave of the basis for the benefit of the naturalness of musical signal emission.
Signal cables 5 to 9 and the Phono 0 cable include a blending of graphite to block the noise generated inside the cable by the passage of an electrical signal resulting in the almost total elimination of cable noise.
Finally the cables are terminated with quality connectors soldered with multiple galvanic tinning passes finished with chrome plating or rhodium plating to minimise conductive 'bottlenecks'.
- Terminated with Rhodium plated carbon fibre connectors
- Terminated with Rhodium plated connectors
- Terminated with carbon fibre connectors
- Terminated with quality locking connectors
- Phono turntable cable based on RCA Diamond 5 terminated with plated connectors and earth wire terminated with spades.
- Phono cable for analogue recorders terminated with large plated connectors and earth wire terminated with spades.
All cables come in pairs.
Longer cables can be sourced on request. The table includes the cost for each additional 0.5m.