HiDiamond Digital cables
All HiDiamond digital cables, unless where mentioned, use proprietary 4VRC© (copper cooked four times in order to obtain a reduction in values of inductance, capacitance and resistance). The cables are optionally mixed with graphite to block the noise generated inside of the cable from the passage of an electrical signal (which is nothing the musical signal) to bring out a perfect signal without any introduction of noise that would spoil the final result.
The cable insulation is based on XLPE which is 100 times better than normal teflon. The use of XPLE minimises interference of the music signal resulting in a noticeably improved sound.
- Terminated with Neutrik AES connectors finished in silver
- Terminated with Rhodium plated RCA connectors
- Terminated with locking RCA connectors
- Terminated with HiDiamond HDMI connectors
- Terminated with HiDiamond Optical connectors
- Terminated with gold plated metal USB Type A and USB Type B male connectors
- AES EBU standard compliant, 110 Ohm, plated AES Rhodium connectors with carbon fibre shell, and optimal cable twist.
- Double shielded and double ferrite